The inter-communal business park Odenwald (IGO) is a special purpose association with an office in Buchen. It is an amalgamation of Buchen with the neighbouring communities Limbach and Mudau.
In the IGO business park about 40 hectares of industrial real estate are available, all of which are located within a legally binding development plan in the proximity of the Bundesstrasse (A-road) B 27.
The cities Buchen, Limbach und Mudau are the partners of the inter-communal business park (IGO).
About 70,000 people are living in the central area, a considerable potential of qualified workforce.
What we offer:
• 40 hectares of industrial real estate
• real estates in all kinds of sizes
• reservation of optional lots
• most recent telecommunication possibilities: broadband access provided
• rail connection possible
• ideal environment, variety of industries
• situated centrally within the area of high population
• great potential of qualified workforce